2021-2022 Budget Information
- May 11, 2021 - Fifth Budget Presentation *New
- May 11, 2021 - Fifth Budget Presentation (Spanish) *New
- Budget Newsletter and Board Candidate Information
- April 21, 2021 - Fourth Budget Presentation
- April 21, 2021 - Fourth Budget Presentation (Spanish)
- March 17, 2021 - Third Budget Presentation
- March 17, 2021 - Third Budget Presentation (Spanish)
- February 10, 2021 - Second Budget Presentation
- February 10, 2021 - Second Budget Presentation (Spanish)
- January 20, 2021 - First Budget Presentation
- January 20, 2021 - First Budget Presentation (Spanish)
Absentee Ballot Application
Qualified voters of the Harborfields CSD may request an Absentee Ballot in advance of the budget vote and election if they are unable to vote in person for any of the following reasons:
- Absence from the county / city of residence on the day of the vote due to business / studies / vacation.
- A patient in a hospital or unable to appear in person due to temporary illness or permanent illness / disability. **
- Detention in jail/prison, awaiting trial, awaiting action by a grand jury, or in prison for a conviction of a crime or offense which was not a felony.
** For the 2021-2022 school budget vote & election, temporary illness includes being unable to appear due to risk of contracting or transmitting a communicable disease like COVID-19).
A qualified voter is:
- At least 18 years of age
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of the school district for at least 30 days preceding the day of the vote, and not otherwise prohibited or disqualified to vote under New York Election Law §5-106. The school district requires one form of proof of residency pursuant to Education Law §2018-c.
Application for Military Ballot
Please note that members of the military should use a specific application for an absentee ballot: