skip to main content

High School Forms

High School Registration Packet

Alumni Transcript Request - 
send completed form to:

St. John's Transcript Request form - send completed form to:  [email protected]

Yellow Transcript Processing Request

National Honor Society Application

HS Weekly Progress Report

HS Course Drop Form

Parent Portal


WORKING PAPERS:  Please click here for a Fillable PDF version of the Working Papers application and the Physical Fitness Certification form.  Once parents/guardians and minors have completed the application form, please bring it, along with either a completed Physical Fitness Certification form (school nurse can verify information if student has a current physical on file) or a copy of a current physical (must be less than 1 year old in either case), to HHS Guidance.  Student must come to Guidance to sign for their card once it is ready for pickup.  Applications are also available in the HHS main officeIf the student attends private school, but is a district resident, in addition to the Working Papers application and Physical Fitness form, they must supply 2 proofs of district residency (driver's license, tax or utility bill in their name) and a birth certificate or passport.  Please call 631-754-5360 X5405 to make arrangements to bring in the paperwork and for your student to sign for the working papers.