skip to main content


Student Career Opportunities


Are you 14-18 years old and looking for paying work?

Join us for a FREE Employment Workshop at 5:30PM on 5/31/22 at the Huntington Youth Bureau, 423 Park Avenue in Huntington.

Once you complete the workshop you are eligible for our Odd Job Placement Program!   

For questions, please call Courtney at (631) 271-5499


Juniors and Seniors - Please click here for job opportunities and possible scholarships through SCOPE Education Services.